Large Scale Water Generator
Industrial Scale Atmospheric Water Generator
A plug and drink solution which requires no infrastructure except electricity, the Large Scale system provides a renewable source of fresh clean drinking water, and is ideal for schools, hospitals, commercial/residential buildings, whole villages, factories and off-grid settlements.
The Large Scale can service millions around the world, eliminating their need to “hunt” for water every day, providing water independence and social stability.
The Large Scale system has a multi-barrier air filtration cascade, ensuring high-quality water generation regardless of the air quality, and a water reservoir and treatment facility, to keep water fresh.
Solution for Cities
In cities or areas where the municipal water system is either not safe for drinking or the water quality is inconsistent, Watergen’s Large Scale solution offers decentralization of the city’s water infrastructure, creating independent citywide renewable water reservoirs.
Installing Large Scale units on roof-tops of commercial or residential buildings creates safe and renewable local drinking water reservoirs, that deliver fresh drinking water directly to a family’s kitchen sink, while using municipal water for all other uses.
Solution for Hospitals
Water and air quality in medical settings are becoming essential ingredients in patient health, care and medical procedures.
Watergen’s air filtration technology eliminates fear of MRSA and legionella.
The decentralization of water supply and distribution directly integrated into a hospital system provides a safer environment from airborne illnesses as well as a more dependable and high quality water source.
Solution for Irrigation
Watergen’s Large Scale AWGs provides a continuously generating water source for drip irrigation which does not deplete our reservoirs, aquifers, rivers, and streams, and bypasses any contamination that is in the ground.
Watergen’s atmospheric water generation technology can eliminate the fear of droughts for farmers around the world for years to come.
Large Scale Water Generation at Night
In most countries, electricity costs plummet during the night due to off-peak rates.
Atmospheric conditions are also preferable for water generation, because the air is colder with higher relative humidity, requiring less energy to extract water.
Selectively operating Watergen’s Large Scale AWG during the night creates a dual synergy that can drastically reduce water generation costs.
A Modular and Scalable Solution
The Large Scale systems are built as modular units, enabling fast and easy integration of multiple units together to create water generation farms and reservoirs, and facilitate growing and changing water requirements.
- A single unit generates up to 1,300g – 5,000L of clean fresh water every day
- Easy Installation – plug and drink solution which requires only electricity to operate
- Modular and Scalable to create water farms and reservoirs
- Ideal for countries, cities, and communities that rely on bottled water
- Water generation capacity: up to 1,300g/day -5,000L/day (at world standard conditions)
- Air filtration:multibarrier air filtration cascade
- Water purification:sediment filtration, mineralization and activated carbon as well microbiological treatment by UV lamp
- Water Generation Efficiency: $.02-.04/liter or 350Wh/L at world standard conditions
- Complies with all required standards:World Health organization (WHO) and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) standards
- Power:3 phase 400/480 Vac , 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption:~ 60 kW/h (~ 90 kW/h compressor initiation)
- Dimensions: 2” x 92.1” x 92.5” – 2.85×2.34×2.35m(LxWxH):
- Weight:6,173Lbs. – 2,800kg (empty)